Fairfield University

Table of Contents

Locations

  1. Academic Facilities

    1. McAuliffe Hall

      Built in 1896, was formerly used for Fairfield Prep classes. The building is located on one of the two estates acquired by the Jesuits in 1942 to create the Fairfield University campus. The hall was renamed for Maurice Francis McAuliffe, Bishop of Hartford, who in 1941 requested the Jesuits to found Fairfield University. It contains the offices of the Finance Division, Purchasing and Central Stores.